GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

An Introduction to the Gamemode

Go down

An Introduction to the Gamemode Empty An Introduction to the Gamemode

Post by Luca_Brasi 2012-11-04, 18:18

This will be put in the server as a /help command later.

What do we do in this gamemode?

The main activities include doing deathmatches (on the streets or using /ww or /rw), taking turf and doing NRG stunts (/stuntinfo). Weekly events are also held for new turf every Saturday, with a variety of weapons and conditions. Races are also held occasionally.

Where is the armor?

Armor can be obtained in East Los Santos and near Didier Sach's (follow the red + sign). You can also buy it from Ammunation.

Who are the admins?

You can use the /admins command to see the authority that is currently logged in. Currently I am the only admin.

How do turf wars work?

To start a turf war, you must either:

a) Have 3 of your gang members wait in a turf area.
b) Kill 3 opposing gang members in an area. Kills done from inside a vehicle do not count.

You must stay INSIDE THE TURF for 3 whole minutes with at least 3 gang members in it, or you will lose the turf war!

If you win a turf war, you gain $1,000 and +1 score. If your team inside the turf has a combined score of 500 after the +1 score addition, you win all of the foe's turf!

How do I spawn cars?

You cannot. However, if you are healthy, you can use a teleport. Look at /teleports for a list. If you are stranded, try using /reclass.

When am I considered "Healthy"?

To play in deathmatch areas, events, use teleports or start stunting, you must be considered healthy. Your armor and health combined must be at least 85 to be considered healthy enough to use these commands. This is done so that we have less death evaders.

How do I get different weapons?

You can buy weapons at Ammunation or take them from enemy gang members after you kill them. You can also find them on the map. There are currently 13 hiding spots in LS where special weapons are hidden. See if you can find them!

Can I be mod / admin?

Please do not ask such questions, the administrators here will make those decisions.

You can increase your chances by being active, following the rules, being polite and genuinely being interested in the server, but no guarantees can be made.

What bugs are allowed / not allowed here?

-Idle DB is NOT ALLOWED until the anti-pause script works.
-Slide bug is NOT allowed.
-C bug for rocket launchers is NOT allowed.
-Abusing server script bugs is NOT allowed, and will lead to heavy punishment. If you find such a bug, please report it.

All other bugs are allowed, although it is your responsibility to check back on this topic to ensure no new bugs are forbidden.

How do I donate?

We are currently not accepting donations, mainly because the VIP system has not been tested. After getting a playerbase and a mostly-working VIP script, donations will be accepted.

Current VIP stuff:
-Neon lights under cars
-mounting guns on the player's body
-a callable and customizable VIP car in your spawn
-skin, car wheel, car color and car mod changes
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: