GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc

5 posters

Go down

[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc

Post by joaocolo98 2013-06-08, 21:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello to all    sunny

Answers:

Your in-game name : Jaoo

why you want to be in GFc: Because I have friends in the GFC , being a clan organized and with great players

Your time zone: GMT -3

Languages that you know: English, Portuguese and basic Spanish

Your opinionated skill level  (1 - 10): 7

Your SAMP skills: Sawn , tec-9 and driving.

Have you read and acknowledged the rules in the rules section? yes

Your screenshots of accomplishments : wait

Your SAMP alliances : LEGIONARIO , [DIE]Felipe , Barcelona.FC , and more ...

What would you do if...

-A player on SAMP flames / annoys you? Ignore , Respect is everything
-You see a neutral team member with very low health? I see the place nearest regenerate your life and take it quickly
-You see someone else on SAMP being flamed / annoyed? If my friend I will defend it
-You see an alliance of yours fighting 2 vs 1, but you have very low health? I help my allies to escape but if necessary I will kill them with my clan !

joaocolo98

Registration Date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty Re: [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-06-09, 00:16

I have known this guy for many, many years. However recently he has been a bit disrespectful to some members, and he needs to improve his skills with sawns and deagle. I want to see his maturity level anyway, and his training time should be enough for me to see that. so neutral for now.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

[TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc Empty Re: [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc

Post by [GFc]Infinity 2013-06-15, 17:51

staying neutral, Ive never seen him in-game yet.
[GFc]Infinity
[GFc]Infinity
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]LeOn_ 2013-08-13, 23:22

you need some improvements btw i think you are good more i will say about you when i see you in game while playing.......
[GFc]LeOn_
[GFc]LeOn_
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Infinity 2013-08-17, 19:35

I fought this guy the other day, he's polite but needs to improve his sawn skills. really good with deagle though. +1
[GFc]Infinity
[GFc]Infinity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]LeOn_ 2013-09-01, 12:05

not see that guy yet Smile
[GFc]LeOn_
[GFc]LeOn_
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BetoGT 2013-09-02, 14:09

well I have the privilege of seeing this guy play, he has good skills, but still I was not duel with him, my vote is neutral ™ ^^

BetoGT

Registration Date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BetoGT 2013-09-02, 18:41

I duel with him, although he needs to train more your aim with the deagle. +1

BetoGT

Registration Date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Infinity 2013-09-04, 18:28

i played with this guy today, he aint bad but he needs work on his sawn and uzi accuracy. he aint rude on the chat so im gonna +1 him for the clan itself but he really needs to improve his gun accuracy.
[GFc]Infinity
[GFc]Infinity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-09-04, 21:08

Primary voting and secondary voting passed, you can now use the [GFcT] tag. You will be able to remove it for [GFc] once you do all the tests AND you improve your shooting skills to the point where you can get +3 for it.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down