GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan

4 posters

Go down

i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan

[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan I_vote_lcap100%[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan I_vote_lcap0%[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan

Post by Ultimate_ 2013-08-28, 21:28

I think its fun with GFc it will be great to be in GFc and  all of yah

Ultimate_

Registration Date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty Re: [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan

Post by Ultimate_ 2013-08-28, 21:29

I think I will love this Razz I will like to see u guyz there

Ultimate_

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan Empty Re: [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan

Post by Ultimate_ 2013-08-28, 21:30

I think I will not leave this clan

Ultimate_

Back to top Go down

Post by BetoGT 2013-08-29, 21:07

my vote is neutral... I have to see you play and go duel some. OK!?.

BetoGT

Registration Date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-08-30, 21:46

-1, you need more skills with the basic weapons (sawns, deagle, M4 and spas), and you have difficulty with such a basic task as making an application. I had to guide you step-by-step on how to make this application. We need people who are more familiar with forums and how to register on places.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]LeOn_ 2013-09-01, 12:04

you have to made an fully application for that...... read the procedure of making an application.... duel with him good but need some more practice
[GFc]LeOn_
[GFc]LeOn_
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BetoGT 2013-09-02, 13:40

I agree with my friends, you need to read one more time how to make a correct order, your order is confusing ... Here is the link- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] read and post another request ..

BetoGT

Registration Date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-09-03, 21:34

You still need practice with all the basic weapons and socially you don't seem to be ready for GFc. For now, denied. Feel free to apply again in 6 months after you have improved your skills! Smile
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down