GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro

Go down

[Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro Empty [Read me]How to report member-Como reportar un miembro

Post by NatzuK 2012-11-01, 19:15

READ ME

Please Report the Offenders in an easy format if possible as follows. Simple, report member who did something against PTP Server and GFc clan rules.

Make sure on the subject of the topic you add [Report] and the name of the person you are reporting.

Example:

Nick: [GFc]Deidara
Time & Date: GMT-6 17:00
Complain: Spawnkill
Extra Info: Came into Police Spawn and started killing any cop that spawned.
Proof (Screen shots, videos, other): ....

Copy this and fill it...
Code:

[b]Nick:[/b]
[b]Time & Date:[/b]
[b]Complain:[/b]
[b]Extra Info:[/b]
[b]Proof (Screen shots, videos, other):[/b]

LEER AQUI

Porfavor Reportar los delincuentes en un rapido y facil formato como el que sera mostrado si es posible, Simplemente reporte el miembro que haya roto alguna regla en ptp o regla del clan.

En titulo del tema asegurese de poner [Reporte] y el nombre de la persona que usted reporta.

Ejemplo:

Nombre: [GFc]Deidara
Tiempo y fecha: GMT-6 17:00
Queja: Spawnkill
Informacion Extra: Came into Police Spawn and started killing any cop that spawned.
Evidencia (Fotos, videos, otros): ....

Copie esto y llenelo...
Code:

[b]Nombre:[/b]
[b]Tiempo y Fecha:[/b]
[b]Queja:[/b]
[b]Informacion Extra:[/b]
[b]Evidencia (Fotos, videos, otros):[/b]
NatzuK
NatzuK
Admin
Admin