GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL

5 posters

Go down

[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty [DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL

Post by Guest 2013-02-25, 23:18

Your in-game name: [FcK]CRTL_ALT_DEL
Why you want to be in GFc:Because I know some members get along and beyond the more Luca is a partner at some time.
Your time zone:+3 GMT
Languages that you know:English and a little Spanish and Portuguese my native language
Your opinionated skill level (1 - 10):7-8
Your SAMP skills:I am good with a Sawnoff, Tec-9, ,M4, and sometimes with a Desert
Have you read and acknowledged the rules in the rules section of this thread?:Yes
Your screenshots of accomplishments (You will not be accepted in the clan until all have been posted):
Your SAMP alliances (include names, aliases and their frequented server):I know because several already playing almost 3 years Chrome; Trap Thais; Tsu; Sak Apple; ACi Xumepa; Alkaida; [Route] Heisenberg; fck all; Procrazy, some of the clan DIE, and the GFC Putasso own and some others not remember
-A player on SAMP flames / annoys you?I will ignore them
-You see a neutral team member with very low health?take him to buy life vest and if possible
-You see someone else on SAMP being flamed / no
-You see an alliance of yours fighting 2 vs 1, but you have very low health I die with but not run

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL Empty Re: [DENIED] CRTL_ALT_DEL

Post by FoX. 2013-02-25, 23:41

Es un bueno jugador pero tiene unos kicks mas ahce mucho tiempo pero ahora creo que respecta las reglas del server , y no tiene reclamacion desde 22/09/2012 solo limit ping como yo dice , para mim es un bueno jugador y no he visto haciendo spamming.
FoX.
FoX.
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-02-26, 00:05

-1, left FcK for us, which does not demonstrate loyalty. Has been very rude on the chat in the past. Does not help new people on the chat at all and does lots of DBing, carparking and killstealing. His kick / ban history on PS is very, very long. sorry bro.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]LeOn_ 2013-02-26, 04:43

luca is right........ i see your stats, yours stats not showing good impression. you leave FcK and you can also leave the GFc IN near future... so sorryyY
[GFc]LeOn_
[GFc]LeOn_
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-26, 08:48

Luca_Brasi wrote:-1, left FcK for us, which does not demonstrate loyalty. Has been very rude on the chat in the past. Does not help new people on the chat at all and does lots of DBing, carparking and killstealing. His kick / ban history on PS is very, very long. sorry bro.

No hay problemas que tienden a ser leales a la gente, no quiero ser un candidato para el próximo papa mi reputación y mi historia demuestra que necesita el lobo para atrapar a un lobo nada sirve tener ovejas somentes pero gracias!

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Infinity 2013-02-26, 15:35

well think of it like this, the kicks that show up first are the oldest. he's been on the server for 3 years so of course he will have a few kicks here and there, its normal to make mistakes. plus most of his kicks are ping kicks, which just means he needs a better internet or stop downloading things.

Im not downvoting him because of his kick history (sue me), im downvoting him because ive seen him flame on the chat a lot, he never helps people out, he does DB / carpark a lot, and he's quitting FcK to join us? sounds great but he's been in 4 other clans, what makes you think he'll stay with us?

[GFc]Infinity
[GFc]Infinity
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-26, 16:12

[GFc]Infinity wrote:well think of it like this, the kicks that show up first are the oldest. he's been on the server for 3 years so of course he will have a few kicks here and there, its normal to make mistakes. plus most of his kicks are ping kicks, which just means he needs a better internet or stop downloading things.

Im not downvoting him because of his kick history (sue me), im downvoting him because ive seen him flame on the chat a lot, he never helps people out, he does DB / carpark a lot, and he's quitting FcK to join us? sounds great but he's been in 4 other clans, what makes you think he'll stay with us?

[ToP]WaR_MaChInE, [HyPeR]FeLiPe.BR[D] [ROTA]C1SCO_BR
amigo del clan [TOP] es mío porque tengo un servidor y éste es el nombre de mi servidor para cla [Hyper] terminó el clan [ROTA] no es un clan es el nombre de una élite de la policía en mi pueblo y es FCK mi actual como dije soy leal a la gente y achos estos individuos frescos y los chicos acerca de ser grosero y no ayuda a la gente a entender el chat no sé mucho de Inglés y Español para que las respuestas son cortas ya veces no puedo encontrar las palabras adecuadas.

Estoy a la espera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-26, 16:18

ingles

Friend the clan [TOP] is mine because I have a server and this is the name of my server to cla [Hyper] ended the clan [ROTA] is not a clan is the name of an elite police in my town and FCK is my current as I said I'm loyal to people and achos these cool guys and you guys about being rude and not help people understand the chat do not know much of English and Spanish so the answers are short and sometimes can not find the right words.

I am awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Put@sso 2013-02-26, 16:25

CNTRL_ALT_DEL

You have good skills, by your skills you diserve a +1, you have too much kicks for teamkilling and pausing to avoid death btw seems like you stopped it , about your ping kicks i understand cause im brazilian too, about Db/Carparking you can stop it like i did you just have to want, anyway you left FcK and this really show you are not loyal, GFc and FcK are Allies so i dont see any reason for you leave FcK and join us , if you explain me why do you left FcK with a good explanation , and stop Dbing/Carparcking i'll probably give you +1
PS:I am Putasso

Portuguese: Cara vc pode jogar bem , pela sua habilidade vc merece um +1 , apesar de vc ter muitas kicks por teamkill e pausing , parece que vc parou com isso e eu entendo suas kicks por ping , sei que aqui no brasil é tenso, sobre Db/carparking assim como eu voce pode para com isso, portanto, voce saiu do FcK , realmente nao mostra lealdade, GFc e FcK sao aliados, entao nao vejo razao para voce ter saido do FcK para se juntar a nós , Se voce me explicar porque saiu do FcK com uma resposta boa , e parar com o Db/Carparcking , provavelmente te dou um +1
PS:Putasso aqui

excusa al Fox , pero no saber mucho spanol para traducir este texto
[GFc]Put@sso
[GFc]Put@sso
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-26, 17:08

So the fox is a partner and I found the idea good, I already know the game luca in a while he was a partner and as always said I'm loyal to people, not the parties and saw that you guys are more united when they play have several friends in Fck the Brazilians play together others walk alone in that respect I think so complicated just like you said I play for a while and at first was noob did not care about this server, so now I care giver as I am, but I will not get mad if I'm not accepted subject to this because I want you guys are but who decides

portugues
Então o fox é um parceiro e eu achei a ideia boa ,ja conheco o luca no jogo faz um tempo ele sempre foi parceiro e como disse sou fiel a pessoas e não a partidos e vi que voces são mais unidos quando jogam tenho varios amigos no Fck os brasileiros jogam juntos os outros andam sozinhos nesse aspecto eu acho complicado somente por isso, como voce disse eu jogo faz um tempo e no começo era noob não me importava com esse server ,agora tanto que me importo como sou doador, mas não vou ficar bravo se não for aceito estou me sujeitando a isso porque quero mas quem decide são voces

espanhol
Así que el Fox es un compañero y me encontré con la buena idea, yo ya conozco el juego luca en un tiempo fue socio y como siempre dijo que soy leal a la gente, no a los partidos y vi que ustedes están más unidos cuando juegan varios amigos en FCK los brasileños juegan juntos otros caminan solos en ese sentido creo que tan complicado como dijiste que juego por un tiempo y en un principio era novato no se preocupan por este servidor, por lo que ahora me importa da igual que yo, pero no lo haré se enojan si no me aceptan de acuerdo a esto porque quiero que ustedes no son más que decide quién

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Put@sso 2013-02-26, 18:31

So the fox is a partner and I found the idea good, I already know the game luca in a while he was a partner and as always said I'm loyal to people, not the parties and saw that you guys are more united when they play have several friends in Fck the Brazilians play together others walk alone in that respect I think so complicated just like you said I play for a while and at first was noob did not care about this server, so now I care giver as I am, but I will not get mad if I'm not accepted subject to this because I want you guys are but who decides

OK but why did you leave FcK?
Its because we are united and they are not? (im not understandin what you're saying)

Tudo bem, mais porque voce saiu do FcK?
Porque nos somos unidos e eles nao? (nao entendi o que voce quis dizer)
[GFc]Put@sso
[GFc]Put@sso
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-27, 00:28

Sun.Of.A.Beach wrote:

OK but why did you leave FcK?
Its because we are united and they are not? (im not understandin what you're saying)

Tudo bem, mais porque voce saiu do FcK?
Porque nos somos unidos e eles nao? (nao entendi o que voce quis dizer)

Deixa pra la tudo isso falei com o pessoal e agora to de boa mas valeu ai a todos!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Put@sso 2013-02-27, 11:45

Deixa pra la tudo isso falei com o pessoal e agora to de boa mas valeu ai a todos!!!!

In english: OK, forget it all, i spoke to them , and now im ok , but , thanks everyone
(i dont know who is "them")

Spanol: olvida tudo esto , yo dije a todos , y estoy bien ahuera, gracias a todos
(yo no saber quien es "todos")
[GFc]Put@sso
[GFc]Put@sso
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-02-27, 17:02

Sun.Of.A.Beach wrote:CNTRL_ALT_DELGFc e FcK sao aliados, entao nao vejo razao para voce ter saido do FcK para se juntar a nós , Se voce me explicar porque saiu do FcK com uma resposta boa
PS:Putasso aqui

excusa al Fox , pero no saber mucho spanol para traducir este texto

Quiero q saber el razon tamben de eso. Puedes explicar, CRTL?
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Put@sso 2013-02-27, 17:48

Luca

Hes portuguese answer is weird , but apparently seems that he think we are more united than FcK, its weird because FcK are united too...
His last post say that he spoke to someone or maybe more than one person , and he solve some problems , but im not sure of this.
Remembering my native language is portuguese
[GFc]Put@sso
[GFc]Put@sso
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-27, 19:23

ingles
I talked to them "FCK" and resolved my problems and so I have to thank for the opportunity and told me how GFC and FCK are allies thought better and decided to stay with them, but thank you for everything.

portugues
eu conversei com eles "FCK" e resolvi meus problemas e so tenho a agradecer pela oportunidade e como me disseram que GFC e FCK são aliados pensei melhor e resolvi ficar com eles ,mas agradeço por tudo.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]Put@sso 2013-02-27, 19:40

Looks like his english is not clearing the things, so i will translate what he said in portuguese

"i talked to FcK members and i resolved my problems and i only have to thank you for the opportunity and how you said that GFc and FcK are allies i tought better and I decided to stay with FcK but i thank you all for everything."
[GFc]Put@sso
[GFc]Put@sso
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2013-02-28, 21:45

En eso caso, negado. Puedes aplicar otro vez despues de 6 meses si quieres.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down