GFc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contador de visitas
Latest topics
» Thank´s for all GFc
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-11-13, 19:36 by Luca_Brasi

» App Kakeson
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-09-18, 15:46 by BetoGT

» [TESTS PENDING] I would like to become a member of Gfc
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-09-04, 21:08 by Luca_Brasi

» [DENIED] i would like to join GFc i think it is fun at that clan
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-09-03, 21:34 by Luca_Brasi

» Training Clan War/Clan War
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-08-13, 23:24 by [GFc]LeOn_

» Estamos Muevando (Mudanzando, no se xD)!
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-08-02, 21:58 by Luca_Brasi

» [ACCEPTED] My App BetoGT
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-07-01, 22:45 by BetoGT

» [GFc]Photos-[GFc]Fotos
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-07-01, 18:15 by [GFc]Infinity

» Official Members / Miembros Oficiales
[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty2013-06-30, 00:22 by Percy_Peru

[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty [ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer

Post by SoulSlayer 2012-12-19, 04:42

Your in-game name: SoulSlayer
Why you want to be in GFc: It's a cool clan, the most of GFc people is friendly and good on teamwork.
Your time zone: GMT-6
Languages that you know: English and Spanish
Your opinionated skill level (1 - 10): 8
Your SAMP skills: M4, 2-shot bug and c-bug too
Have you read and acknowledged the rules in the rules section of this thread?: Of course
Your screenshots of accomplishments (You will not be accepted in the clan until all have been posted): I never reached 4 bounty level, but here something lol :DDD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your SAMP alliances (include names, aliases and their frequented server): Well I always play on PartyServer, I know so many people and I'm friendly to everyone so I can't answer this.
What would you do if....
-A player on SAMP flames / annoys you? As first I ignore it, if he continue spamming I report him.
-You see a neutral team member with very low health? I have a rule and if he don't start to shot me I dont will shot until he start to figth, except on turfwars.
-You see someone else on SAMP being flamed / annoyed? If he is flaming constantly I report him, if he is being racist to anyone, I report him inmediatly.
-You see an alliance of yours fighting 2 vs 1, but you have very low health? I always cover to my teammates
SoulSlayer
SoulSlayer
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer

Post by Luca_Brasi 2012-12-19, 15:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good answers. This guy doesn't have the best history as you can see on his stats, but for the past year or so I have noticed he is a much more mature player, and is also active / helpful on PS' forum. He only has a 1.08 ratio and doesn't seem to use whorecraft / tanks at all.

Soul, I've seen you being rude to some players a few times on the chat, which will not be allowed if you get accepted. However it's certainly not enough of a bad attitude to warrant denying your entry, so I give +1

When a few other members finish their voting here, theyll get counted up and if there isn't a large amount of negative votes (I doubt there will), you can work on the entry tests.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] [GFc] Application - SoulSlayer

Post by [GFc]Infinity 2012-12-19, 21:36

i fought this guy a few times, he plays pretty well. I havent seen him flaming or using JPs or tanks or hydras. +1 from me. The race wins are very impressive, it will be good to have more good drivers in the clan Smile
[GFc]Infinity
[GFc]Infinity
Admin
Admin

Registration Date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSlayer 2012-12-20, 02:24

Yeah, I know my History is not good. Regarding my bans, about HealtHacks, I was desync from the server and I did not noticed I get banned, and for some reason my acc dont get bloked or banned, so I enter normally and I get banned for ban evasion. Whatever, I get unban the same day without any problems. About from Event Disruspting, I throw accidentaly a nade when I wake up from my bed while an event.

About my kicks from flamming/insults, I accept it of course, its 3 years ago and I just has 12 years old.

I know sometimes I get rude with others, but I never start, whatever I know its not good. About my alltitude Im working on this, I don't think I'm a pro player or a important person, but sometimes I act like one. So excuse me becuase every time I doing that I feel bad because I renember my past. I will try to be humility in the future.

Thanks for your vouches too.
SoulSlayer
SoulSlayer
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2012-12-20, 19:47

LeOn_ cannot access the forums here for some reason, so I asked for his vote on PS yesterday. He basically said that Soul plays well and that he hasn't noticed Soul breaking any rules. So another +1 from him.

Preliminary voting is done, you can now move on to completing the tests, Soul. We need a picture of your 4-star wanted level in the form of either Skype (I think you already have my name there), or (recommended) a photo posted here on this topic. There is no need for the 50 rustler kills screenshot, since we can see your results on partymp.com - just post here when you finished that one.

Take the test time to redeem your attitude and get any bad playing style / attitude out of your system because once you have [GFc] on your name, it will be dealt with very harshly if you are caught doing it on the server. The rules are upheld very strictly, consider this your official notice of that.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GFc]LeOn_ 2012-12-21, 00:54

soulslayer is good player /support Smile
[GFc]LeOn_
[GFc]LeOn_
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Registration Date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSlayer 2012-12-22, 16:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I reached 1.10 ratio for that lol. I will work on Rustler kills.

EDIT: 50 Rustler Kills done:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SoulSlayer
SoulSlayer
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2012-12-22, 18:01

Excellent work, Soul. I will do secondary voting on PartyServer, and will post here if you get accepted. Please do NOT use the [GFc] tag until the topic title here says [ACCEPTED].
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSlayer 2012-12-24, 15:02

Alrigth.
SoulSlayer
SoulSlayer
Miembro Del Clan
Miembro Del Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca_Brasi 2012-12-25, 20:41

I aplogize for not replying in a few days, had to go to some Christmas celebrations and such.

You are now accepted, Soul. As a final reminder, any childish / offensive behavior will be dealt with very harshly now that you are accepted - as a member you are expected to act like an adult. Ammu or restaurant camping, carparking, hydra / hunter / tank / jetpack whoring, DBing, being disrespectful and spamming are all highly frowned upon. You should also avoid killing admins.

Congratulations on your acceptance, and feel free to add [GFc] before your name - you must have it for the duration of your clan stay. I thank you for accepting and hope you have fun in the clan.
Luca_Brasi
Luca_Brasi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down